Andrew graduated from Victoria University with a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and progressed to CPA status in August 2006.
Andrew commenced his accounting career working in the finance and credit division of medium sized transport companies prior to joining Lloyd & Co Pty Ltd in 1998. Since joining the practice, Andrew has gained experience providing clients with business and taxation requirements including individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and self-managed superannuation funds.
Andrew enjoys watching all sports, listening to music and socialising with friends as well as watching his son’s football games and cheering him on. Attending the Spring Carnival is also a passion of Andrew’s.
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Tax Returns and related issues in all industries,
- Expert in hospitality-based, construction, teaching and real estate employees,
- Financial statement and income tax preparation for individuals, business and superannuation fund clients
- Business and personal income tax compliance
- General tax planning
- Bachelor Business (Accounting)
- CPA Australia
Telephone: (03) 9855 1411