Daniel graduated from Swinburne University with a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) at the end of 1998 and progressed to CA status in February 2002.
Daniel worked as a manager in accounting firms where he developed a diverse accounting and taxation knowledge. Daniel’s wide-ranging accounting experience results from working in the industry since April 1999, tackling issues on clients ranging from individual tax returns to large entities. With over 20 years’ experience in the accounting and taxation industry, Daniel has developed a sound understanding of the business and taxation requirements of individuals, superannuation funds and small businesses including trusts, partnerships and companies.
Daniel follows the Carlton Blues and is very confident he will get the chance to see another Premiership soon! In his spare time, Daniel loves fishing down the Mornington Peninsula trying to catch a fish or two.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Statement and income tax preparation for individuals, business and superannuation fund clients
- Business and personal income tax compliance
- General tax planning
- Commercial Business Advice and planning
- Associate Diploma (Business Accounting)
- Bachelor Business (Accounting)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Holds Certificate of Public Practice
Telephone: (03) 9855 1411