Taxation isn’t just about preparing an Income Tax Return or a Business Activity Statement – that’s the easy part. We look at your overall situation and provide you with tailored strategies to suit your individual requirements.
In many instances, businesses do not adopt the appropriate structure for their particular situation and consequently they are either incurring unnecessary compliance costs, paying more tax than is required or do not have their assets adequately protected.
At Lloyd & Co, we provide advice on:
- Income Tax for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds,
- Capital Gains Tax,
- Goods & Services Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax,
- Tax-effective business structuring, and
- Payroll Tax
We offer a broad range of tax advice for all types of entities including Individuals, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts and Superannaution Funds.
We are more than just accountants. We build long-standing relationships with our clients and through careful planning and open communication help minimise your business and personal tax exposure.
CAPITAL GAINS TAX (CGT)
Whether you are selling an asset now or in the future, we will get you the best CGT outcome now and in the future. We advise on all aspects of CGT, including:
- Sale of shares, investments and real estate,
- Sale of your business and access to Small Business CGT concessions,
- Sale of your Principal Place of Residence,
- Access to CGT Rollovers,
- CGT in Superannuation.