Jarryd Lindsay helps businesses remain compliant with their statutory obligations, be aware of their “state of play”, and, become more efficient. He specialises at general accountancy, bookkeeping, financial management, management reporting and supporting systems .
Jarryd has approximately thirteen years experience in professional services, and, supports an array of clients ranging from sole traders to Fortune 500 corporations across a number of industries, including medical, finance and legal professionals, manufacturers and retailers.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Statement and income tax preparation for individuals, business and superannuation fund clients
- Business and personal income tax compliance
- General tax planning
- Business Management Services and general bookkeeping
- Bachelor Business (Accounting) Professional Memberships
- Member of Institute of Public Accountants